This little beauty is waiting for a new owner to renovate and bring back it's glory days!
This diamond in the rough is an absolute gem and sits perfectly one of Bundabergs established suburbs, close to schools, child care centres, shops and sporting facilities. With a median house price in 2018 of $231,000* there is plenty of potential for first home buyers or renovators to add value to this 3 bedroom home on 870 sqms.
- 3 bedrooms generous sized bedrooms with an oversized main bedroom
- Original timber floors
- Large Kitchen with laundry and separate toilet to the rear.
- 870 sqm block is fully fenced to the rear.
- Concrete Stumps & solid roof
- Covered car accommodation to the rear
- Side access, plenty of space for a large shed and no problems with access.
For the price, this Svensson Heights beauty is a gem, with the space and potential to add to the existing dwelling, you could afford to add value by means of an extension to the rear and still come out on top.
From an investment point of view, you could tidy it up and rent it out, with a low vacancy rate the Bundaberg rental market is moving, so there wouldn't be any issue and with it's location it would be an attractive proposition for any tenant.
Don't delay Call me today to inspect.
*median house price taken from pricefinder.com.au.