This idyllic 77 acre property is nestled amongst the trees giving a truly private, tranquil lifestyle surrounded by valley views, yet it is only 15 minutes from the Toowoomba CBD. Architecturally designed the property has been imposed on the North-Eastern aspect to create a home drenched in natural light throughout, further accentuating the soaring ceilings and substantial use of cypress timber that has created an expansive residence that still remains cozy.
As soon as you enter, the soaring ceilings, and polished cypress pine floors greet you and the windows draw your attention to the picturesque Helidon valley views. All windows showcase the outdoor views of nature, with no neighbours or manmade structures insight, the setting is truly idyllic. This double storey home has a master bedroom, ensuite and large walkin robe downstairs. The living and dining areas are perfect for entertaining and a central kitchen brings some country charm including ceramic sink, timber tops and large walk in pantry. A second expansive living area offers the family a detached living zone, with possibilities here being endless â?? a media room, bar and billards, childs retreat etc. Outside the generous wraparound deck allows an almost seamless flow from internal living to alfresco entertaining with multiple outdoor areas to choose from. Upstairs are two king sized bedrooms with generous built-ins, an office space/extra sitting room and another bathroom.
Externally the 77 acres have been well maintained. The property has a complete fire trail which is accessible by 4wd vehicle and there are some extra trails to test the limits of your vehicle or quad bike. An outdoor shed and carport provides storage and space for 6 cars. This property offers serenity and that tree change lifestyle and all with the convenience of town so close by including schools, shops, restuarants, hospitals and Middle Ridge golf course.
The property features
- Stunning architectural design throughout capturing the North East Aspect
- Cypress floor Boards, worth noting that all bearers, rafters, roof beams and floor joists and posts are all Cypress (termite resistant)
- Formal living and dining soaked in Natural light and excessively high ceilings
- Charming country kitchen with valley views
- Generous master bedroom complete with walkin robe and ensuite
- Further two king bedrooms with built-in Wardrobes
- Exceptionally large family bathroom
- Large family room located on ground level
- Third sitting room located on upper level
- Triple carport
- 6m by 9m shed with attached 6m by 9m carport
- 77 acres with full â??land for wildlifeâ?? accreditation
- Boundary Fences - chain wire and in good working condition
- 48,000 litres of water (10,000gallon cement tank and 3,000litre poly tank)
- Garden irrigation system to the surrounding house gardens
- Close proximity to Middle Ridge golf course, Shops and schools
- Original plans quote designer as Ian R Shaw as a member of "Building Designers Asssociation of Queensland" House built in 1997