Convenient location in a prime position - perfect to live in yourself but also a good buy for the savvy investor, offering low body corporate fees & a great return.
• Previously tenanted at $260 per week, this property is now vacant and ready for its new owner to move into
• Positioned in a well maintained complex, located within a stone's throw to so much
• Walk to rail, bus, public & private schools, sporting fields, sports club & local shops
• Also close to Ipswich Hospital & CBD, major shops, medical precincts and more
• Two storey townhouse with internal timber stairs
• Two good sized bedrooms with ceiling fans & built in robes
• Master bedroom has large walk-in robe also has access to the rear balcony
• Bathroom contains shower over bath, vanity unit and laundry area, plus there's a separate toilet
• Roomy kitchen with upright stove and plenty of bench space
• Generous sized lounge room and dining area
• Private fenced court yard
• Single lock up car accommodation
• Body Corp fees of $398.50 per quarter
Positioned in the ever popular suburb of East Ipswich, within close distance to private & public schools, rail station, local shops, sporting fields and bus. It's also in close proximity to the Ipswich CBD & Booval Fair Shopping Centre.