Convenient location in a prime position - a great buy for the savvy investor, offering low body corporate fees & a great return.
• Currently tenanted at $270 per week, this property is perfect for the investor
• Positioned in a well maintained complex, located within a stone's throw to so much
• Walk to rail, bus, public & private schools, sporting fields, sports club & local shops
• Also close to Ipswich Hospital & CBD, major shops, medical precincts and more
• Two storey townhouse with internal timber stairs
• Two good sized bedrooms with ceiling fans & built in robes
• Master bedroom has large walk-in robe also has access to the rear balcony
• Bathroom contains shower over bath, vanity unit and laundry area, plus there's a separate toilet
• Roomy kitchen with upright stove and plenty of bench space
• Generous sized lounge room and dining area
• Private fenced court yard
• Single lock up car accommodation
• Body Corp fees equate to approximately $36 per week (which includes administrative fees and sinking fund)
• That's a healthy return of over 6.4%
Positioned in the ever popular suburb of East Ipswich, within close distance to private & public schools, rail station, local shops, sporting fields and bus. It's also in close proximity to the Ipswich CBD & Booval Fair Shopping Centre.