Fantastic sized acreage property, just an easy 20 min drive to Ipswich, ideal for those wanting a quiet, quality lifestyle without being too far removed from the centre of things.
- Offering all of the features that you will be wanting in a small acreage property!
- Situated in the beautiful Scenic Rim with surrounding mountain views
- 19 acres (7.71ha) with plenty of room for tractors, trailers, horse floats, cars & more
- Great sized shed with power, lighting & concrete floor, plus carports & donger
- Fully fenced, with 8 paddocks and a large dam - an excellent property for horses
- 4 x water tanks totalling approx. 54,000 litres
- Low set weatherboard home with 3 bedrooms, master with air conditioning
- This home offers a lovely kitchen with stone bench tops & plenty of cupboard space
- Good sized bathroom has been updated over the years
- Spacious air conditioned living and dining area is also tiled
- The previous garage to the house is a fantastic multi-purpose area for a number of uses
- Ceiling fans, security screens to doors and windows
- Outdoor entertaining area is generous in size
- A quick drive into Yamanto and its current shops, and coming this year the brand new Yamanto Central Shopping Centre as well
- Currently tenanted by long term tenants on a periodic lease, returning $500 per week
- Don't miss this opportunity - let the kids and animals roam freely!!
Situated in Mount Forbes, this property also has school bus service, and is just a short 20 minute drive to Ipswich, with close access to the Cunningham Highway and 15 minutes to the Amberley RAAF Base.