Situated in a convenient location and bearing lots of features including a sunroom, double lock up garage and extremely convenient location; Only a short few minute walk to local primary schools, local park and St. Andrews Hospital, 269 Tor Street is a great home with plenty of qualities and features to offer you and your family.
The kitchen/dining area is central to the rest of the house with an open plan space. This area spills out onto the enclosed patio or sunroom that runs along the back of the house. Plenty of space and natural light are on offer as you walk through these areas and into the living room, featuring a sunroom off the front of the home as well. The spacious lounge room includes reverse cycle air conditioning.
Continuing through the home, there are 3 spacious bedrooms, all with built in robes. The main bathroom featuring a separate bath and shower plus a separate toilet next to the bathroom.
Outside, there is a garden shed situated at the back of the yard, along with a fully functioning clothesline. The main feature outside the house is the double lock up garage with side access from the street.
Overall features of this property include:
- Open plan kitchen/dining area
- 2 sunrooms or enclosed patios with lots of natural light
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in main living
- 3 spacious bedrooms, all with built in robes
- Bathroom features a separate bath and shower, and toilet
- Double lock up garage with side access
- Garden shed located in backyard â?? 3x2.2m
- Located close to schools, parks, shopping centres and St. Andrews Hospital
RealWay Property Partners is proud to present 269 Tor Street, Wilsonton to the market. To book a private inspection, call Andrew Duncombe on 0419 028 058 or come and visit our next Open Home.