Location is an easy commute of 35 minutes to Ipswich and Boonah, 70 minutes to Brisbane City and the Brisbane Airport so if you're looking for the perfect city escape this is the one.
A perfect place to enjoy the tranquil country lifestyle that an acreage property in the Scenic Rim can bring you. It has all the benefits of the hard work that the current owners have put in to create an oasis for the birds and native animals to enjoy and share.
There is ample sheds and carports for whatever your hobby or storage needs maybe along with an abundance of water storage tanks too. There is also a bore that's suitable for stock water.
The home is north facing and consists of 2 x bedroom's and 1 x bathroom with an open plan kitchen, living, dining and a full length deck to enjoy the outdoors along with a bar at one end for entertaining.
• 15 x 7.5 Shed with a 9 x 3 Awning
• 2 x Car Garage with a Double Carport(powered) with a Toilet/Shower, Laundry and Fireplace
• 4 x Bay 12 x 6 Machinery Shed(No Power)
• 15 x 9 Shed(powered) with a Concrete Floor with Bay Lock-Up and Two Extra Bays
• Storage Shed with a Shade House and Chicken Sheds
• A Bore Pumping 500 Gallons per hour up to 800 and potential for more with development with 4 x Water Troughs
• Underground Mains
• A Couple of Paddocks suitable for Cultivation.
• 1 x Dam which Holds Water Consistently
• Carry 15-20 Breeders
• 6 x Water Storage Tanks
• 2 x Bedrooms with Built-In Robes and Ceiling Fans
• 1 x Bathroom and Laundry/Office
• Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Living
• Bush N Beach Kit Home Fully Insulated Walls and Ceiling
• Oversized Full Length Deck
• Tinted Windows & Sliding Doors
• 2 x Split System Air-Conditioners
• 5 kw Solar System
• 2 x 16,000 Lt Water Tanks
Please phone, text or email to book a private inspection and just remember we do work after hours for your convenience!
RealWay Property Consultants, Ipswich - Real Service, Real Results