This amazing very neat and well-presented split level home is situated on 815m2 block in one of the Ipswich City's most popular suburbs. With the area still growing its becoming very popular with the first home buyers and the investors who can see that the area has a lot to offer. What is attracting people to the area is the convenience of its location to everyday facilities and the quite atmosphere of a friendly neighborhood.
Located within minutes by car your retail desires will be catered for with two major shopping centres, coffee shops, restaurants. Also Ipswich Hospital, Doctors, Chemists, Primary Schools, State High Schools and Private Schools are a short drive away. If you're into sporting facilities Ipswich boasts some of the best sporting facilities in the State. Easy highway access to Brisbane which is 35 minutes away. You can even drive 10 minutes to Dinmore train station and park and ride the electric trains to Brisbane.
Buyers will be definitely impressed with the style and what's on offer with this one.
* Four good size bedrooms with built in robes, ceiling fans, and carpet floor coverings
* The main bedroom is located downstairs giving you that privacy from the kids
* Stylish ensuite with shower, granite top vanity and w/c services the main bedroom
* Good size main bathroom with separate shower, bath, granite top vanity unit along with separate w/c
* Great kitchen which is serviced by stainless steel wall oven, glass cooktop, range hood, stainless steel dishwasher and stone bench tops.
* Abundance of bench tops which is great for meal preparation and can also be utilized as a breakfast bar
* Open plan air conditioned family and dining area allows you to still interact with anybody preparing meals.
* Separate lounge room with mountain range views is a great place for the family movie nights
* Entertain family and friends or enjoy alfresco dining on your rear deck.
* Fully fenced yard, 815m2 block, 500litre water tank, remote garage for two cars.
* Currently rented at $370 pw lease expires on 29/07/2018
The Ipswich Region is experiencing unprecedented growth and is the fastest growing region in South East Queensland with the population expected to more than double by 2031.
Ipswich City was named as one of the top seven intelligent communities in the world. With the city expanding here are few things that are happening. $150 Million revitalization of our Ipswich CBD, $4.4 Billion, 30 year rail maintenance facility at Wulkuraka, $1 Billion capital expenditure program at the RAAF Base Amberley. Why wouldn't invest in Ipswich with all that's going on.
Overall if you would like to view this great property we do require 24hrs notice to view as the property is currently tenanted. Please give me a call to book your private viewing.