The owner of this very neat and tidy lowset brick home has decide it's time to sell. Once her beloved home for many years then recently it has been rented out to great tenants that treat the property just like their own. Situated in the quite street of Prunda Pde Raceview located within minutes are the local shops which have chemist, news agency, bakery, seafood shop dentist and many other outlets. Local schools of Bethany primary School, Raceview State School and Bremer High School and train stations are just minutes away. Also being located close to the Warwick bypass allows you direct access to Brisbane. Major shopping centres, Schools, Parks, Sporting facilities, Hospital, University Campus are a short drive. If you like a coffee or dining out then you can't go past The Top of Town restaurant and coffee shop precinct.
The practical layout along with the comfortable design of the house means you and your family will cherish the attributes that this property will have to offer.
• Three good size bedrooms with builtins and ceiling fans
• Main bathroom with corner shower, bath and vanity unit, separate w/c
• Sit back in your cosy lounge room in front of your full brick fire place and enjoy family movie night
• Dining room is adjacent to the lounge room
• Great kitchen with stainless steel wall oven, electric cooktop and pantry
• Abundance of cupboard storage space along with good bench space which can be utilized as a breakfast bar
• Separate large rumpus room with its very own bar area which also has access to the great under covered entertainment area where you can sit back and enjoy entertaining family and friends
• Fully fenced yard, water tank, and garden shed along with great low maintenance landscaped gardens
• Lock up garage for one car and off street parking for another
• Currently tenanted to 1/10/18 tenants paying $290pw
Overall this is a must see property situated in a very quiet area of Raceview whether you area a first home buyer or that investor looking to add another property to your growing portfolio you won't be disappointed with this one. The property is currently tenanted and 24hrs notice is required for inspections. So if you would like a private viewing of this great property please feel free to give me a call to book your viewing.