If space is what you are after you will not be disappointed as this family home features two separate living areas and an impressive 54 square metre all-weather entertaining space.
The master suite is generously appointed with his and her built in robes and a private ensuite whilst the three remaining bedrooms all have built in wardrobes.
If an investment property is what you are after this may very well tick the boxes as USQ, Darling Heights School, parks and shops are within walking distance.
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Freshly painted interiors with a neutral colour palette
- New carpets throughout all bedrooms
- Sizeable kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space
- Remote control single garage with internal access
- Rent appraisal $360 - $370 per week
- Side access plus room for a shed (subject to council approvals)
This is a solid opportunity to enter Toowoombaâ??s hot property market. To arrange an inspection, call Cooper Watson or join us at the next open house.