Amongst the quiet streets of country town Kingsthorpe sits this very quaint, fastidiously maintained 2 bedroom cottage on half an acre. Having been lovingly maintained by the current owner for over 21 years, this property has hit the market and is priced to sell.
Sitting on adjustable steel stumps, the home itself offers a very simplistic floor plan, presenting a semi-open plan kitchen / living / dining, two bedrooms and a combined bathroom & laundry. While the kitchen remains original, it appears as new and will easily service the next owners for many more years to come.
The living and dining spaces are walled with large windows and doors to allow plenty of natural light into the home, which also give an impressive glimpse to the greenery on offer throughout the block.
The two adequate bedrooms easily accommodate double or queen beds, with one having a large built-in and the other having direct access to the balcony.
Additionally, this property offers:
- 3 large water tanks - 1 services the house together with town water, the other two irrigate the lawn and gardens
- 3x3m shed plus additional storage space underneath the house
- Generous verandah with easy access to the gardens
- Single carport - plus ample room to build a shed!
- 2.5KW solar system
- Fully fenced with side access available
- Landscaped gardens throughout the entire half acre
There is of course to option to potentially add value by way of renovations or even extensions. The condition of this property is a real surprise, to arrange a viewing, please call Cooper Watson on 0427 557 654 or join us at the next open home.